IMG_4183

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Two Years Ago

Do you have a great story when asked "how did you two meet"?  It's funny... neither Jeffrey nor I can remember the moment we met.  I've come to accept this lame answer to an otherwise fun story-telling opportunity and have actually come to realize the beauty of it - we can't remember because it feels like we always knew each other. Of course there was a time when he was unaware of my existence (what a dark, lonely time it must have been - ha..).  Love isn't supposed to have an ending, right? So why should it have a beginning?  Love just is.  And, man, do I sure love him!

Fortunately, we have a few other good stories to share!  For example..

He asked me to marry him on Bow Bridge in Central Park on New Year's Day 2010.  It was freezing and I did not wear proper shoes (I thought we were just walking through the park on the way to dinner!), but our dear friends hiked all over the park to follow us and take pictures. I couldn't stop smiling...


Until I started crying (cue ugly sob face)...  



We were married on December 4, 2010, in a beautiful Tulsa, OK cathedral.  




And we were surrounded by so many people that love us as much as we love them.




So, we may not remember the moment we met, but I'll remember these moments forever. Especially that smile when he first saw me in my dress.




Happy Anniversary Jeffrey!


4 comments: